Stewart Lyman does. And late Wednesday he put up a lengthy post on the comparisons between baseball and biotech in Xconomy. Some of those apt comparisons include:
- Experienced managers get fired and rehired
- Prospects in the pipeline (drugs or players) may not pan out
- New prospects replace worn out veterans
- Acquisitions are a key strategy to enliven a weak lineup
- A team must be strong in all areas to reach the highest level
- Teams must match strategy to the talents of its players
If you like baseball, and play in or follow biotech, CHECK IT OUT.
Posted by Bruce Lehr July 5th 2013.