I want to highlight a couple of websites that may be of interest to readers here. The first is called the Media Expert.
The Media Expert (ME®) is a comprehensive source of information on cell culture media components and formulation:
- Provides reviews on all major components used in cell culture media
- From albumin to zinc
- Provides information on formulation strategies
- Primary functions for each component in cell culture applications
The Media Expert is also a problem solver:
- Discusses common symptoms seen in cell culture
- Suggests possible causes
- Provides guidance for relieving the symptoms observed
Examples include poor cell attachment, poor cell growth, and degraded cell products. I urge anyone interested in cell culture Media to check it out.
The second site is our social media hub known as SAFCLive.com. SAFCLive provides a place where you can share your views. It also has a stream of updates on SAFC activity in the pharma and biopharma industry. There are industry stories, links to various resources - like publication, regulatory or industry organization websites. You can even see My most recent blog posts and access my Blog from the site.